Welcome to Dima's homepage.
Resume / CV
Co-authors and Colleagues
Mark Benfield ,
- Aleksey Lipchin, Igor Reyzin, Dimitri Lisin, Mahesh Saptharishi,
Multi-Operand Block-Floating Point Arithmetic for Image Processing,
IEEE Worskshop on Signal Processing Systems,
San Francisco, California, October, 2010
- Stella X. Yu and Dimitri A. Lisin,
Image Compression Based on Visual Saliency at Individual Scales ,
International Symposium on Visual Computing, Las Vegas, Nevada, 30 Nov-2 Dec 2009
- D. Lisin, Image Classification with Bags of Local Features,
Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Computer Sicence,
University of Massachusetts Amherst, May 2006
- D. Lisin, M. Mattar, M. Blaschko, M. Benfield, E. Learned-Miller,
"Combining Local and Global Image Features for Object Class Recognition,"
Proceedings of IEEE Workshop on Learning in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (in conjunction with CVPR), San Diego, California, June, 2005.
M. Sieracki, E. Riseman, W. Balch, M. Benfield, A. Hanson, C.
Pilskaln, H. Schultz, C. Sieracki, P. Utgoff, M. Blaschko, G.
Holness, M. Mattar, D. Lisin, and B. Tupper,
"Automatic Classification of Plankton from Digital Images,"
ASLO Aquatic Sciences Meeting,
Salt Lake City, Utah, February, 2005. (Abstract,
M. Blaschko, G. Holness, M. Mattar, D. Lisin, P. Utgoff, A. Hanson,
H. Schultz, E. Riseman, M. Sieracki, W. Balch, and B. Tupper,
Automatic In Situ Identification of Plankton, Proceedings of
IEEE Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision, Breckenridge,
Jan. 5-7, 2005.
- Walter A. Carrington and Dimitri Lisin.
"Cluster computing for digital microscopy,"
Microscopy Research and Technique. 68(2), 2004
- Dimitri Lisin and Edward Riseman.
Topology-based Feature Grouping and Matching for Object Detection,
Technical Report UM-CS-2004-034, Department of Computer Science,
University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2004.
- Dimitri Lisin, Edward M. Riseman, Allen R. Hanson.
Extracting Salient Image Features for Reliable Matching Using Outlier Detection Techniques, Proc. Int. Conf. Vision Systems, 2003
- B. Stein, D. Lisin, J. Horowitz, E. Riseman, and G. Whitten.
Statistical and Deformable Model Approaches to the Segmentation of
MR Imagery and Volume Estimation of Stroke Lesions.
Proc. 4th Int. Conf.
on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention, 2001
- Lisin, D. A., and M. A. Gennert,
Optimal Function Approximation Using Fuzzy Rules. Proc. Int.
Conf. North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society, June 1999
- My mom's web page,
which I work on in my copious free time.
- Pictures of a fox running around
- I went on a helicopter ride around UMASS campus with the marines.
took some pictures.
- My trip to CVPR 2005.
- It has come to my attention that I am quite a nerd...