passed by SAGA special meeting on November 3, 1995
The Sino-American Group of Amherst, SAGA, registers as an academic, non-political and non-profit organization.
1) To create an open forum for cross-cultural and interdisciplinary dialogues.
2) To encourage different intellectual perspectives.
3) To promote unity within local Chinese community.
1) SAGA's governing body is its board.
2) SAGA Board consists of 3-7 members who are elected at the SAGA annual convention.
Any individual who is willing to abide by the Charter and the Bylaws of SAGA may apply for SAGA membership.
The Charter and the Bylaws are the sole legal documents of SAGA.
For more information, contact "firstname.lastname@example.org".